Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Gratitude Journal Day 16: In Laws

November 16th, 2013
Today I am grateful for my In-Laws.  I couldn't have asked for a better gift than these strange and amazing people!  I hate the connetation of "in-law".  I call my mother in law my other mother. She is a great mom who has nothing but my best interest at heart.  They wanted daughters, but instead got three wonderul boys, and got their daughters as adults.  They treat me as the long lost daughter they never had.  I always wanted brothers, and God blessed me with two wonderful men that I am proud to call family.  
We had a family dinner tonight and it was so fun to be amongst so much love.  I don't think if a stranger walked in could tell who was blood and who was married in.  They are some of the greatest, most loving, wonderful people in this world. I am so grateful to be able to be part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment