Tuesday, January 7, 2014

It just keeps getting better...

It has become very apprent lately that Heath and I are very happy and very blessed.  We feel that our marriage just keeps getting better and better.  We have learned how to communicate, how our strengths and weaknesses compliment each other and how to overlook those small annoyances.  We are by no means perfect, and it is not all hearts and flowers all the time, but it is good and just keeps getting better. 
I look forward to spending the next year and a half together, saving and planing a wild 10 year anniversary trip, then a twent-five, fifty, and God willing a seventy-fifth wedding anniversary.  
I love you Heath, I have since I was 18 years old and will until I am 118!  You are my best friend, my partner in life and in crime ; ) I look forward to raising these crazy kids with you, watching them bloom into amazing adults (like us) and start their own families. We are going to be that grandpa and grandma that kiss to gross out our grand kids.  I look forward to a lifetime of memories we are yet to create. Thank you for being in this with me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment