Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Day 10: Lisa

Today I am thankful for a wonderful woman in my life. Lisa came into our lives about two and a half years ago and has made it better ever since. I found her name and number on a bulletin board at work when I was looking for some help with my domestic duties. I called her and instantly connected with her, invited her over to my home for an estimate and immediately felt at ease and her presence. Lisa cleans my house every week, loves on my kids, showers them with gifts, loves their homemade cards and pictures, buys my dog special treats and genuinely wishes well for my family. She has taken so much stress and disagreements out of Heath and my marriage, and has made me be able to be a lot more intentional about my time. I am thankful for every Tuesday, and look forward to when I hear her pull up and my dog starts going wild. She is a wonderful woman and has been a blessing to our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment