Friday, November 20, 2015

Day 19: Compliments

Today I am grateful for compliments.  I got a very nice compliment from a person I don't know very well at all last night and I was surprised how good it made me feel.  She kept asking me what smelled so good and then got close to me and said it was me.  She said I smelled like a yoga studio.  It sounds like a strange compliment but for me and what it going on in my life right now it is a sentence that she could have had no idea what kind of impact it had on me. 
This gratefulness inspired to choose this one as a post because we don't know what kind of impact our words may have on someone else.  It may sound weird in our head or we may be to embarrassed to say but please go ahead and say it because you may not know how great of an impact it will have on another person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment