Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Day 3: My City, Longmont

Today I am grateful for my town. Longmont is a great family city with the friendliest people as a whole I have ever met. It has wonderful facilities, schools, neighborhoods, people, resources, shopping, and the view's are the best in the entire front range in my opinion. We are close commute to Denver, close to Loveland and Fort Collins.  I am continually impressed everytime I go out shopping, go to an event, or sign my kids up for classes. Everyone is always so friendly and nice and down to earth. I foresee a long future in this town and feel like it is a wonderful place to raise my children. I am so grateful that God led us here, provided a wonderful house, and has given me the strongest sense of community that I have ever felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment