Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Gratitude Journal Day 17: My Parents

November 17th, 2013
Today I am grateful for my parents.  I was able to spend some time with both of them today, which sadly is a rarity these days.    It was a fun time to have them in my home and love on my kids. They have such an amazing bond with my kids.  They are great grandparents!  I am grateful to my parents for all of the lessons they have taught me. They are directly responsible for where I am in my life and who I am. They have influenced every choice and decision I have made in this life.  They have been great living examples of both good and poor life choices. They have shown me how to have faith and how to walk the walk and not just talk the talk.  They are amazing people and I am so grateful that I am able to call them mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment