Thursday, November 7, 2013

Gratitude Journal Day 7: Annabelle

November 7th, 2013
Today I am grateful for my sweet daughter Annabelle.  She is such a joy to be part of her life. She is kind, thoughtful, hilarious, smart and generous. It is so much fun to watch her grow, learn and develop. We have been working on potty training for two years. I am not one to draw a line in the sand, and I truly believed that we just had to wait until she got it. Well, she's getting it. We have had many successful potty trips this week and even one overnight wake up because she had to pee.  Her physical development has always been slower than her mental, but I think we are finally on the right road.
Today she walked up to me out of the blue a dawned "Mom are you proud of me when I go in the potty"? Yes babe, I am so proud of you, and for so many things.  I am so grateful to have you in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment