Friday, November 8, 2013

Gratitude Journal Day 8: LUH

Today I am grateful for my new(ish) job.  I am very thankful to live and work in the same city again.  It breads a certain sense of grounding or community.  I love the beauty of this hospital.  Getting a cup of coffee for a patient and this is the view I see 



Seeing such beauty helps remind me why I choose to live and work here.  
It was a big change for me to switch systems at this point in my career.  Now that I feel the learning curve has lessened in steapness I am beginning to be able to enjoy the refreshing changes that a small community hospital has to offer.  Longmont United Hospital (LUH) is a great facility with wonderful staff and leadership.
I can see my career developing here and having longevity.  I am grateful that all the pieces fell into place as needed to put me here at this time in this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment