Thursday, November 21, 2013

Gratitude Journal Day 21: Snow Day

November 21st, 2013
Today I am grateful for snow days.  We had several plans today but were oblivious of mother natures plans to snow and be FRIDGID.  We rethought our day when I got out of bed and saw that it had snowed.  Our errands weren't worth taking the kids out in.  So, instead, we had a snow day.  It was great! We baked, pulled together some new projects and did a little furnature rearrange/repurpose.  It was just me and the kids for 12+ hours at home and we didn't put the tv on once. We had a great day, did some intense potty training, stayed in our PJs, and truly enjoyed it just being us.  I have great kids, who are becoming more and more fun. I look forward to many more days like this in our future. Hope they can all be as fun as today was!

No comments:

Post a Comment