Sunday, November 10, 2013

Gratitude Journal Day 10: No Excuses

November 10th, 2013 



Today I am grateful for the beautiful day, amazing weather and our double BOB stroller.  I was full of reasons why I didn't want to go for a run today but had no excuse.  I love the double BOB. It allows me to easily carry both kids, keep them well shaded and entertained for as long as I want to be out.  Luke loves going for a jog and after a couple of correction usually stays behind the stroller and heels well.
The weather was amazing today.  Perfect weather for running, not to hot not to cold.  The fall colors are beautiful and I love hearing my footsteps crunch through the leaves.  
It doesn't happen everyday, most of the time I struggle, but I am so grateful for the days that all of the excuses melt away and I am able to get out and get in a good run.
Thank you Maria Kang, No Excuses Today!


No comments:

Post a Comment