Saturday, November 30, 2013

Gratitude Journal Day 30: Me

November 30th, 2013
Today is my last post.  I'm a little sad that is over.  It is fun going through my day, each day, looking for what I am MOST grateful for that day.  Today I decided I am most grateful for me.  I am pretty great.  It took me many many years to think that, to believe it, and now to profess it.  I love confidence in other women.  I think there is hardly anything better than a woman who knows who she is, what she is capable of and what she wants in this world.  This is how I aim to be.  I have come a long long way this year.  This blog has really helped me explore many ideas, thoughts and feelings.  I have an audience now that I couldn't be more grateful for or more appreciative of.  I have people who enjoy reading what I write and have a genuine interest in my life.  I am in the last week of my 32nd year and I am looking forward at what my goals for next year are going to be.  I am grateful for me and the wonderful woman, wife, mother, daughter, sister and nurse that I am.  Thank you all for your positive comments, blessings, and feedback.  Thank you for going on this month long adventure with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment