Monday, November 25, 2013

Gratitude Journal Day 22: Logan

November 22nd, 2013
Today I am grateful for Logan.  I knew the minute I found out I was pregnant that it was a boy and that he was going to be completely different than Annabelle.  He was from the start.  I don't care what experts say about children, boys and girls are just made differently.  I am grateful to have a son, such a sweet boy, who shows me everyday how to love more and have more grace (with myself and others).  Logan does everything in his own time, loves to love on you, gives the biggest and best hugs, open mouth wet kisses and has no fear. He feels with every part of himself and has no shame.  He is a wonderful person and I feel so fortunate to have been chosen to be his mom and that I get to be part of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment